HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

If you've seen anything here you enjoy, and want to receive the pre-release chapters to any of my episodic novels, send me your email in an email to manuscriptstory@gmail.com with the novels you are interested. Give me about 24 hours to handle it, but you will receive a confirmation e-mail, and start getting those chapters the next time I release one! If you want to read a novel thus far, just send me an e-mail with the novel of your choice, and I'll send the whole archive!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Changes in scheduling; The Sixth Chamber: Art

I think I'm gonna release Chapter one of "The Sixth Chamber" THIISS Thursday. And a sneak peak for it this week on Sunday. Everyone... thank you for your support so far.

"The Sixth Chamber" will be more PG-13, whereas "Manuscript" is definitely not. Also, later next week, more in depth summaries on possible stories are coming up, so be sure to let me know which one you want.

I would also like art for my stories. Feel free to send a depiction of any chapter you want. The one I like best will be released with it, and put into the PDF, so anyone who "back orders" the chapters will get your art, too. Try to make it Inked, with minimum shading and coloring. If this thing starts paying... and with the hits I got last night it's looking decent, I'll start paying artists. I might even hire a permanent, should Scoured Stories get popular enough.

Enough dreaming. Thank you guys. You made me really happy last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment