HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

If you've seen anything here you enjoy, and want to receive the pre-release chapters to any of my episodic novels, send me your email in an email to manuscriptstory@gmail.com with the novels you are interested. Give me about 24 hours to handle it, but you will receive a confirmation e-mail, and start getting those chapters the next time I release one! If you want to read a novel thus far, just send me an e-mail with the novel of your choice, and I'll send the whole archive!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

IT COMES OUT IN FIVE HOURS!

Well, if you've subscribed. Otherwise, you can read the first chapter of Manuscript in 77 hours. It's shaping up to be gory and creepy. OOOOO. "Sixth Chamber"'s first chapter will be sent out two weeks from tomorrow, and I am currently working on a schedule. Thinking released every Wednesday, and posted every Saturday. Look for it.

Sixteen people have subscribed. Thanks, everyone, for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment