HOW TO SUBSCRIBE

If you've seen anything here you enjoy, and want to receive the pre-release chapters to any of my episodic novels, send me your email in an email to manuscriptstory@gmail.com with the novels you are interested. Give me about 24 hours to handle it, but you will receive a confirmation e-mail, and start getting those chapters the next time I release one! If you want to read a novel thus far, just send me an e-mail with the novel of your choice, and I'll send the whole archive!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sent

Leave your thoughts here :D

4 comments:

  1. Hoo boy... sorry for the two e-mails. The first one has no attachment! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typically don't read this genre, but I'm really looking forward to following this. I thought the random Darth Vader action figure was an especially nice touch.

    The only suggestions/questions I have are:
    1. I think there's a typo in the first line of the first paragraph after the italicized section on page 2. ("stared" should be "started"?
    2. the last few sentences in the first italicized paragraph on page 2 seem contradictory. I could be missing or misreading something but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

    But regardless, I think the idea for this blog is brilliant and I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve.

    -Cash

    ReplyDelete
  3. as a reader, I love the story so far, because it not only has the right amount of gore needed, it's also very original, and keeps the reader wanting to continue reading to find out what happens.

    as a writer, the most i would do is go back and look for grammatical errors.
    ... See More
    Over all, I really like what I have read so far, you got a gift and I look forward to reading more of your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait until the next story comes out! I'm dying to learn what is going on.

    ReplyDelete